Whether you’ve been told that traditional dental implants aren’t a viable option or you simply prefer the thought of mini dental implants, you will be equipped with several questions ahead of your treatment. Perhaps the top item you need to search is “mini dental implants cost near me”. Here’s all you need to know about mini dental implants in Louisville, Kentucky at Freedom Mini Dental Implants.
The cost of mini dental implants versus traditional dental implants
Before looking at the procedure and the individual aspects, it’s important to look at the overall costs. Studies show that the average cost for a mini dental implant in Louisville, Kentucky, sits around the $1,000 mark. This is considerably cheaper than the $5,000 associated with traditional dental implants.
Naturally, though, the costs can vary greatly depending on a host of features. The list of contributing factors includes, but is not restricted to;
- How many missing teeth need to be replaced by mini dental implants.
- The positioning of any mini dental implants.
- What prosthetic tooth materials are selected.
- Whether extractions or other major preparations are required.
- The general condition of the individual’s mouth.
Nevertheless, the mini dental implants are available at a percentage of the price associated with traditional Louisville dental implants. The vast majority of cases fall into a range of $500-$1,500. This is just one of the reasons behind their growing popularity.
What do those mini dental implants costs include?
The costs associated with mini dental implants cover a wide range of aspects. The fee you pay will go towards the following key features;
- Consultation costs and the dental expertise received throughout,
- A dental implant session, which includes anesthetic and drilling holes into the gum before fitting the necessary mini implants. This is usually 4-6 implants.
- Any temporary false teeth or crowns that are used.
- The addition of a permanent prosthetic at a late date. This is usually 3-6 months after the initial treatment.
While mini dental implants aren’t the very cheapest form of dental procedure on the market, it’s far from the most expensive. It offers an affordable treatment to perhaps the most noticeable cosmetic issue (missing teeth) while also protecting the jawbone from potential degeneration.
It’s not all about the costs
The financial factors make mini dental implants in Louisville, Kentucky, a very popular solution. However, they aren’t the only key incentive. Other reasons for taking this path are;
- No need for bone grafts before the procedure.
- The recovery time is minimal at just 48 hours.
- Can be completed in as little as two appointments.
- The waiting period between implant insertion and false tooth is shorter.
- Less invasive and no flap surgery.
- They are open to people that can’t use traditional implants due to size.
When combined with the significantly reduced costs, it’s no wonder that mini dental implants have become a growing phenomenon in recent times. If you are thinking about mini dental implants in Louisville, call Freedom Mini Dental Implants to learn more today at (502) 937-4930