Today’s Dental Implants are designed like the roots of a tooth. This creates the stability needed to have much stronger bite that stay in place and don’t move around.
Here are just 7 reasons why our smart patients choose dental implants:
1. You will look 10 years younger- dental implants assist you in looking and feeling younger. Implants prevent bone loss and keep your facial muscles normal and intact. The chances of wrinkling and looking old before your time are less likely.
2. The overall quality of life is enhanced with replacement teeth that look, feel, and function more like natural teeth. You will look more attractive which allows you to feel more confident and enjoy life as you smile and laugh more while talking to others.
3. You will live a longer healthier life because you’ll get to eat better and avoid the problems from improperly chewed foods. The fresh fruits and vegetable essential to a balanced diet will now be back on the plate. Your food will be properly chewed and aid in your digestion supplying your body with the nutrients its needs for a healthier you.
4. More confidence in social situations. When you are out in public, you will never hide your smile with your hand for fear of your teeth flying out or spitting while talking to friends and loved ones. You will eliminate the clicking noise of your denture coming loose while talking and the need for tons of denture adhesive.
5. You will be more relaxed because you’re not worried about your dentures flying out while cough, sneezing or eating.
6. Increase your enjoyment of eating. No more funny tasting meals from the denture adhesive or gagging from food getting stuck to the top of your denture.
7. Your remaining teeth will not be affected because of missing teeth. Implants anchor to bone like natural teeth, preserving the remaining teeth and protecting them for the future.
And reason # 7.5 …
You get back what time stole from you! I welcome the opportunity to talk about the benefits of dental implants for you or your loved one. It is a great investment in your most important asset…your health. Please call our office today at (502) 937-4930.