Why Mini Implants?
When you lose a tooth, the best thing you can do is replace it as soon as possible. A missing tooth can cause your whole mouth to shift and it can lead to several different oral problems if not taken care of immediately. Mini dental implants are one easy and effective way that you can replace those missing teeth to give you a smile that gives you confidence. Here at Freedom Mini Dental Implants in Louisville, Kentucky, we can help you restore your smile as well as your confidence. Keep reading below to see if mini dental implants are the right choice for you.
The Benefits of Mini Dental Implants
- Mini dental implants are just a smaller version of regular implants. They have a smaller diameter but just as strong, and can provide you with a full-functioning smile that you are proud of. Mini implants give you an artificial tooth that matches the color of your natural teeth so it blends right in. The tooth will act and function like a real tooth.
- Mini implants are a simpler procedure than traditional dental implants. Mini implants can be placed in just one visit to the dentist’s office. The mini implant procedure is non-invasive and has a quicker recovery time. You can leave the office with a temporary implant, and your permanent tooth will be ready within weeks, not months. For those who do not have the proper bone mass to support a full implant, a mini implant can be a better option for you.
- Because mini implants are a smaller and quicker procedure, that means that they are generally more affordable. You shouldn’t have to spend thousands of dollars to get a smile that you are proud of.
- Mini dental implants can also help with other dental services such as bridges and crowns, or to replace partial dentures. Mini implants can give you your best smile, in whatever form that may be.
- Mini implants can help with your jaw bone health. Many people do not have the support or space in their jaw bone for a regular implant, but without a tooth replacement, the jaw bone may deteriorate and lead to bigger issues. Mini implants can help with jaw bone health by allowing the jaw bone to function normally.
Mini dental implants are a great way to replace lost teeth. The implant is permanent and looks completely natural in your mouth. If you are wondering if you are a candidate for mini dental implants, please call our office in Louisville, Kentucky, today. We are eager to answer your questions and help you gain a confident smile here at Freedom Mini Dental Implants.